We thank all those who will apply. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Compensation is based on the established salary range and the qualifications of the successful candidate. CAH is committed to employment equity principles. Special arrangements are available on request for applicants at each stage of the hiring process, in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
2) Part Time Driver (Durham Region)
CAH is looking to hire a part-time driver for its Adult Day Program in Oshawa. CAH is a not-for-profit organisation offering programming to French-speaking seniors living in the GTA and in the Durham region. The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience of driving a van or SUV
- Proof of a valid Class G driving license
- Experience working with seniors is an asset
- Be in good physical condition to be able to assist elderly clients and to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work as a member of a team in a non-supervised environment.
- Bilingual French – English is an asset
- First Aid and CPR certification is an asset
Interested candidates should call (905) 914-0126 or send their résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.